Thursday, March 19, 2009

I WON!!! (The Most Crafty Cake)

I thought it would be fun to "try" to make a cake that looked like something...
I wanted to do something that was easy, Simple, and creative.
This is what I came up with



Here's some of the competition!




This was my first cake I made to look like anything...So I am really glad that it turned out looking like something....especially a hat!...lol
We had soooo much fun tasting everything...everyone did such an amazing job at making their cakes.

6 comments:

Fenima said...

The cake was so cute Em; you are so creative. I didn't try it though because after I had a second piece, I had no room.

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

You are the most crafty! I love it! More pictures and stories please???

dayna said...

I really do love your cake and I am so proud of you...but, PLEASE post something new! :)

Jonathan said...

I found your blog through the Isom's. I was thinking about your cake the other day. It was so cute. I can't believe it was your first. You might inspire me to try.

Angie Page said...

Oops...I used my husband's log in above. In case you're wondering--Who is Jonathan?

Vanessa said...

Emily! I just pilfered through Dayna's blog to get some addresses because we are moving and I wanted to keep in touch with some of the beauties in our ward and HERE YOU ARE! Plus, I've always thought you were the cutest so I thought your blog would be a delight and I was not disappointed. Oh, and that cake? Awesome. WAY TO GO!